- The exhibition is open to the public all days from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and from 3.00 PM to 7.15 PM except Mondays (On Sundays and Special days half an hour extension for visitors).
- Entry fee (Subject to change as and when required basis) for Adults: Rs. 20/-, Children (3-12 years): Rs. 10/- and Group ticket for school students: Rs 5/-
- Vivekananda House has two floors, currently, there is provision for the elevator for the disabled and elderly free of charge.
- No food service but restrooms are available.
- Taking Photo/Video is not allowed inside the exhibition
- Parking facilities are available.
- Vivekananda House Bus stop and Light House or Triplicane Railway station
- From the airport, it’s around 15 to 20 km. Taxi fare from airport to Vivekananda House is around Rs.100 by call-taxi
Map and Get Directions