- The exhibition is open to public all days from 10.00 AM to 12.15 PM and from 3.00 PM to 7.15 PM except Wednesdays.
- Tickets are Rs.10 per adult and Rs.5 per child.
- Street address: Vivekananda House(Ice House), Kamarajar Salai, Triplicane, Chennai – 600005, Tamil Nadu
- Vivekananda House has two floors, currently there is no elevator or special help for disabled people
- No food service or restroom facility is available
- Taking Photo/Video is not allowed inside the exhibition
- Parking facilities are limited. People are encouraged to use the public parking near the Marina beach
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour A/C Bus is provided by Tamil Nadu Government @ Rs.250 per day. For more details, please click http://www.tamilnadutourism.org/tnstc-tour.html
- From airport, it’s around 15 to 20 km. Taxi fare from airport to Vivekananda House is Rs.300 to Rs.350
Map and Get Directions